Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

 Phrases 
These are some combinations to form phrases in Indonesia. I use terms that are commonly used in learning English, such as: possessive, demonstrative adjective etc. I hope you are familiar with these. 

Bentuk Frasa Bahasa Indonesia
Noun
Possesive
nama
suami
istri
bahasa
hotel
rumah
saya
anda
dia
kami
kita
mereka

Noun
Adjective
hotel
teh
kopi
kata
rumah
bagus
panas
dingin
baru
kecil

Noun
Noun
dokter
toko
tas
buku
orang
anak
buku
plastik
Bahasa Indonesia
kota

Noun
Demonstrative pronouns
rumah
ini
itu


Number
Noun
satu
dua
kata
anak







 Let see how it works:
1. NOUN + Possessive
Example: 
nama: name
saya: I/my/me
when we say "nama saya" it means "my name". the word 'saya' can have some meaning. If we put 'saya' after a noun, we translate saya into 'my', so do other pronouns (dia, anda, kami, mereka, kita). So when we want to say 'his name'.........we say .............. (nama dia)

that's for today........sampai nanti (see you later)

No comments:

Post a Comment